Diversified Crating & Packaging, Inc. is a woman-owned manufacturer that was founded in 1981 in Southern California. Our initial mission was to manufacture custom wood crates and shipping containers for the Aerospace Industry. Through the years, we have had the pleasure of collaborating with Southern California’s premier businesses from the Aerospace, Commercial Manufacturing, High Tech and Entertainment Industries. We offer superior craftsmanship and customer partnerships for all shipping containers and other custom case solutions. Our clients include: Boeing, Northrop, Triumph, Raytheon, Disney, Caterpillar Corp., Orbital ATK, Space X, Parker Hannifin, and the U.S. Navy.
Diversified Crating is a family business that reflects the following values and philosophies:
Our Business Beliefs:
- The customer’s needs are top priority.
- We treat all of our clients, vendors and employees with respect and dignity. We partner with our clients throughout the manufacturing process.
- We strive to manufacture quality shipping containers and other wood products at a reasonable price.
- The final products are completed on time and correctly so the client’s big-picture timeline is not disturbed in any way.
- We find the most cost effective solution for our clients. We treat our customer’s budgets with the same respect as our own money.
We are conveniently located in the South bay area of Los Angeles in Gardena, CA off of the 110, close to the 105, 91, and 405 freeways. Our facility is in close proximity to the ports of Los Angeles and Long beach as well as LAX, Long Beach airport and John Wayne International Airport. Word of our quality and craftsmanship as a manufacturer of wood shipping containers has spread beyond California. We are currently manufacturing reusable custom shipping containers in the South Florida area of Fort Lauderdale.
For any questions you may have regarding shipping containers or custom shipping containers in Southern California, call us today!